Sunday, September 26, 2004

Busy holding Orion's Arm

I've been pretty busy for the last few days writing up some articles for this Wordbuilding project that I'm a part of called Orion's Arm. It's hard sci-fi so I suggest you only go there if you're the geeky type. If you happen to go there and do like it, please leave a comment.

I was looking around my history and I found the blog that led me to discover w.bloggar, my blogging tool. Here's the link. Unfortunately, he doesn't have trackback so I can't trackback to him. Anyway, I'll leave him a comment. By the way, I'm using Haloscan trackback, for those of you who are interested. Use the link on the Links panel. Also the first button links you to the site for the Mozilla Firefox browser, for those of you who are still stuck on IE.

Nothing else interesting to talk about today. I'll keep you posted on how my articles at Orion's Arm go, and maybe I'll put up some links.

No comments :