Friday, March 25, 2005

24 hours

It's been 24 hours since Status Quo went online. I've made a few tweaks to the template and I've been added to the Blogs for Firefox Blogroll on the left. I've also claimed ownership of the blog over at Blogshares. Here is the link to the Status Quo page. You might add it to bookmarks if you're interested. Unfortunately The Truth Laid Bear ecosystem seems to be having problems, so my attempts at adding the blog have been frustrated. I'll have to try again tomorrow.

I've also got a better XML feed from feedburner. I'd be glad if you used that one instead of the Blogger defualt as it lets me track subscribers. I don't think any of my local blogger friends have visited yet, but I hope they do. After all I was the first guy in my class with a blog. :)

No comments :