Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Blogosphere Journeys: Part Three

At last we come to the final part of the Blogosphere Journeys. I know it's been a terribly short one, but I do hope that you enjoyed it. Here are the last three blogs, the first three that I actually liked.

First of is Panthere's Panthere Noir. This is mostly a tech news blog, somewhat similar to my own. But it apparently has a very wide following. The last time I checked, this blog had referred 213 people to the Spread Firefox site and ranked 78th on their list of top referrers. This is another very good blog, by any standard. I guess the design could be somewhat better, but that's forgivable.

Next is Ookami Snow's blog titled I Don't Like The Word BLOG. Hmmm... I wonder why. Anyway, I owe this blog a debt of gratitude for introducing me to my great blogging tool, w.bloggar. This blog is a textbook example of a personal blog. It makes a good read, if you're inclined to such things.

Finally is One Million Footnotes. There's only one word which adequately describes this one: different. It's a good project and can be quite entertaining. It also figures on Blogger's own list of noteworthy blogs. But I do wonder they call it 1 million footnotes, as of now, they have less than 300.

And there you go folks, the Blogosphere Journeys have come to an end, for now at least. I'm sorry to say that I won't be doing much exploring at least for the next few months due to my exams. After that, maybe we'll go for another walk together in the Blogosphere. Till then, feel free to do some exploring and feel free to tell me about interesting blogs.

No comments :