Saturday, October 23, 2004

Some more news

Before I continue with part two of The Blogosphere Journeys, there's some important news. Firefox 10 is due for release on November 9. So mark your calendar for November 9 people and please make sure that you at least try to download it. (Due to the number of people trying to get it at the same you may not be able to actually get it, but do try)

The second bit of news is that Spread Firefox has launched it's fourth Firefox campaign. If you've been wanting to pay, but weren't exactly sure how or what your money was going to do, this is your chance. They want people to contribute towards a full page ad in the New York Times. Your name gets featured in the ad if you do. Over 5,000 people have pledged their support, so what are you waiting for? I would have paid, if I had my own income.

Those of you who wanted a small handy tool to get rid of Windows Messenger in Windows XP, check out his review. I'm downloading as I type.

Finally my site-meter just hit 75 and the report says that I got 29 hits this week alone. Considering that I visited only about 3 or 4 times, that means about 25 new visitors this week. Those of you who are regular readers, and have recommended this blog, thanks a lot. Once more feel free to leave comments as to who are, if you want.

The Blogosphere Journeys will resume shortly.

No comments :