Monday, October 25, 2004

The Blogosphere Journeys: Part Two

Hello and welcome to the second leg of my journeys. Once again here are two more blogs. These are blogs that I found on my wanderings on the net and that I decided to bookmark.

The first blog on today's list is Eric "Cracell" Cranston's blog, called "The Knight in Rusting Armor". This is mostly a personal blog, but it is pretty interesting. However posting is very erratic. Cracell, by the way, is the moderator over at the Gmail Forums, which is a pretty good place to go is you have a Gmail account.

Then comes RSC. The naming confuses me, but otherwise, it is in my opinion, a very good blog. It seems to be a more for the intelligent types, than it is for the average browser, but it is appealing none the less. For the most part it's a news blog, but a pretty interesting one at that. The layout is fantastic. If you want to learn how to make an attractive blog, check this one out. Just for the record, this belongs to someone over at the Gmail forums, but I just can't remember who.

That's it for this part. The next part will probably be the last. I'll be covering the three blogs that I first came to like. So hold on until then.

No comments :